NBA Wallpaper - Amare Stoudemire wallpaper | Phoenix Suns

At last, a new NBA wallpaper from BraVo is here!
Amare Stoudemire wallpaper
Maybe you have noticed some changes at my blog such as the updated design and the new content - the most important change as for me. I believe this will be more regular than it was in the past. So stay tuned and follow me via twitter @nbawalls

This wallpaper is about one of my favorite players - Amar'e Stoudemire. Those games in Phoenix with Steve were great and almost every time Phoenix played I preferred watching them against other matches. And this Amare Stoudemire wallpaper * is dedicated to those times when Amare was a Sun.

Download Amare Stoudemire wallpaper

Click to download full-sized wallpaper
  • player: Amare Stoudemire
  • team: Phoenix Suns
  • resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
In case you need a 1024x768 pixel wallpaper, please follow this link: Amar'e Stoudemire wallpaper 1024x768

Enjoy and don't forget to leave your comment)

- BraVo

* photos used are property of their respective owners.

No comments: